Comma Police, Arrest This Girl

Posted by Mike the Viking on Nov 2, 2012 at 9:52 am

The great secret not-so-secret novel-editing project is proceeding more or less as planned. Thank you all. With your help, we may get this out just in time for the Mayan Apocalypse. I’m as excited as a little Mayan boy with a bowl full of human hearts. Which is to say: very!

A strange formatting error has been unearthed however. One of the ANGRY BOOKERS violated instructions and checked the formatting on an iPhone. While that is upsetting enough, what is worse is that the formatting is apparently IMPERFECT on the loathsome device. I have a hypothesis, though, so if you are cursed with one of those things and would like to help make some science, speak up.

Otherwise, keep your fingernails shorn and your seax sharp.

MIKE the VIKING

Picture Unrelated

November 2nd, 2012 | Novelry, Uncategorized

7 Responses to Comma Police, Arrest This Girl

1. Rick says:

Tank is beautiful. I can just see her sweeping regally over the neighborhood, drooling fire onto the townspeople. And eating the occasional trick or treater.

2. Kate says:

“Twinkle, twinkle little bat..”

3. Brook says:

Imagine the gall! But the scofflaw may be up for The Return of the iPhone.

4. KamiKaze says:

Tank makes an awesome bat! If there is any food around, I could see her will impose upon those tiny wings and make them real enough to fly to the source. She would enjoy it and be quite portly, I’m sure. Also, purple is her color.

5. Rick says:

Tank is far too fearsome for a bat. WE must consider her a dragon.

• quagmire says:

Funny you should say that Rick. I posted this comment a few days ago on Sunday’s Flickr in response to another picture of Winged Tank:
      “Purple Dragon Lady is purple. I know it’s a bat costume, but I don’t want to think of my granddogter as a bat. She’s the Dragon Lady. Done.”
      You are very astute lad. I know, it’s a big word, look it up.
      FYI everybody: I have copyrighted the word ‘granddogter’ … before Apple does, so it’s mine!

6. KamiKaze says:

Oh actually, instead of a bat, Tank could be a gargoyle! Protector of the House–along with the Viking of course.